Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2021

Watercolour Art

 Last week for art we did watercolour. We had to get clean water and mix it into paint to make it either darker or lighter. I didn't do to good though. You can make it real white so the colour isn't that visible, or you can make it very visible and make it dark. There are many ways to do this but that was the main one I knew. Here is one of my photos. 

It's not my better ones but it's the only one I could find. This was pretty fun to do but I wasn't the best at it. Thank you for reading my blog post and have a good day or night goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.